Peak Water Support
Thank you for contacting us about your Peak Water Jug. We’re proud to be the importer of this filtration system within Australia and Five Senses is very passionate about providing support for any customers that are not 100% satisfied with their jug. Whether you’re contacting us needing replacement parts or you have a warranty claim you’ll find everything you need below.
You can purchase replacement filter cartridges and water test strips for use with your Peak Jug.
Guides & FAQs
How to I use the Peak Water Jug?
You can find the complete setup guide, as well as how to test your home water, here:
What does the warranty cover?
All Peak Water products have a 12 month non-consumable parts warranty. If you think that any parts of the jug or filter that are damaged or broken due to defective manufacturing or shipping, you can submit a warranty claim.
Will I have to send my jug/part back or pay for shipping when making a warranty claim?
No. You will not be required to send the jug or part back to submit a warranty claim – just submit the form below, including pictures of the issue, and we will assess. If your claim is successful, Five Senses will cover the cost of shipping the replacement part out to you.
You can submit your Warranty Claim by following the steps below
- Complete and submit the online ‘Peak Warranty Claim’ form below.
- Once you have completed your ‘Peak Warranty Claim’ form, a duplicate copy will be sent to you via the email address you have provided for your records.
- Five Senses will assess the warranty claim and respond within 5 business days.
- If your warranty claim is approved, an email confirming this will be sent and the replacement jug or parts will be shipped out to your nominated address. Five Senses will cover the shipping cost. If your claim is not approved, we’ll let you know.
- If you need further information about your claim, please don’t hesitate to contact our Peak Water customer service team at email@example.com.