When you don't have 2 hours to chill a tiramisu, make it in a latte! Creamy, dreamy and oh-so-tasty, it's the perfect cross for coffee and dessert lovers alike. A perfect ally for all seasons, froth your milk hot or add some ice for a cool and creamy sip. It's a great combo of rich coffee and subtle sweetness, without the overkill of a typical chain latte. We're using our Wonderland blend to bring out the rich notes of caramelised toffee, choc liqueur and spiced cinnamon.
- 1 tsp mascapone
- 2 tsp heavy cream
- ½ cup of milk (any milk you'd like but we find whole milk creates the creamiest and frothiest results)
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp condensed milk
- 1 shot of espresso (in this recipe we used 2)
- Brew your preferred dosage of espresso
- Add 1 tbs of cocoa powder into your espresso
- Froth your milk
- Blend together mascapone, heavy cream and condensed milk until firm peaks are formed
- Add to your cup in this order: espresso, milk, cream mixture
- Add a heavy dusting of cocoa powder on top
Tip 1: Make sure to your cream is cold otherwise you'll be whipping for days!
Tip 2: If you don't have equipment to whip your cream, just pop your mixture into an airtight container and shake shake shake.
Tip 3: Instead of using condensed milk or cocoa powder, you can use sugar or syrup.